SOUTHERN COMFORT MECHANICAL
Reliable services you can trust
Southern Comfort Mechanical has been keeping local residents safe and comfortable for over a decade. Our trusted HVAC technicians can help you save money on rising heating bills and reduce the hassle of having to get repairs any time soon.
SIGNS YOUR HEATER NEEDS TO BE CHANGED
There are many reasons you might want to consider replacing your current unit. Some of those reasons include:
- The heater requires frequent and costly repairs.
- Your unit has lost efficiency and costs are rising.
- Replacement parts are no longer available.
WHY INSTALL A NEW UNIT?
While most homeowners would agree that getting a new heating unit is an expense they’d rather avoid, there are many benefits of getting a new one:
Savings: Newer models are more fuel-efficient and require less energy
Less Hassle: Since newer units are built to last a long time, they will need fewer repairs over time (less hassle for you). Fixing newer models is also easier and often more cost-effective than fixing an older unit.
HIRE A PROFESSIONAL
While some DIY jobs for the house are fine, replacing your heater likely isn’t one of them. Unless you’re professionally trained, this task is best left to the professionals. We have a sizing calculator to see what size system your home may need. At Southern Comfort Mechanical, our technicians are expertly trained at handling this line of work with ease. We work with the most reliable brands in the industry so you can be confident in your new unit.
NEED REPLACEMENT SERVICES? CALL OUR FRIENDLY EXPERTS AT (469) 444-2001 TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS AND SCHEDULE SERVICE.
All of our services are done by technicians who are experts in their fields and undergo continual training to stay current on the latest technologies. We also make sure we stay stocked on parts and components so we can offer our clients the fastest service possible. We believe it is our commitment to these principles that have helped us establish ourselves firmly in the community over the past decade and a half and we couldn’t be prouder of the lasting customer relations we have built in the process.
Choosing Trusted Furnace Installers Near Your Area
1. Do your homework. The first step to take is to do your homework – and by that, we mean researching area contractors and make note of those who meet your needs. This includes checking for certifications, asking about brand or model specialties, and find out if they have any additional endorsements or local ties to your community as a frame of reference for longevity and commitments in the area.
2. Look for ratings. One of the best ways to get a complete picture of the quality of work a contractor provides is by hearing from those who have already hired them. Take a look at online reviews and ratings on independent sites and ask around to friends and family to see what they have to say about their own experiences.
Choosing Southern Comfort Mechanical For Furnace Replacement