SOUTHERN COMFORT MECHANICAL
Superior services you can rely on
Are you considering investing in a check-up service for your heating system, but not sure if it’s worth it? At Southern Comfort Mechanical we provide top-notch services including annual check-ups to ensure your unit is working as it should. Our dedicated technicians take pride in paying close attention to the details and working quickly yet accurately. A service visit from us will give you peace of mind that your heater is running as efficiently as possible.
Certified Heater Tune-Up Specialists In Your Area
Are you considering investing in heater maintenance? Great idea! Annual check-ups protect you from unexpected emergencies and also saves you money on your energy bills.
Here’s what you should expect when you schedule your service:
- Confirm furnace sequence of operation
- Inspect and clean flame sensor
- Check thermostat for error codes and calibration
- Inspect burner operation
- The heating manifold is visually inspected for rust and damage – (holes that cause carbon monoxide leaks)
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks
- Visual check of ductwork
- Inspect wiring connections, amps, and voltage
- The flue pipe connection is checked to make sure it is secure and exhausting outside
- Test and calibrate the thermostat
- Check Freon temperature and pressures
- Check the condensate drain operation
- Email system report
At Southern Comfort Mechanical we take pride in our craftsmanship. Get in touch with us and rest easy knowing your system is in safe hands.
Why Choose Southern Comfort Mechanical For Your Next Heating Check-Up
One of the biggest reasons why you should choose us is because we have vast amounts of experience, service all makes, models and we’ve been in business since 2007.
Whether you use an electric unit, central heating system, or something in between, our experts can always help you. Our trucks are fully stocked so that we’re able to provide you with needed repairs on the spot.
BENEFITS OF ANNUAL MAINTENANCE
Not sure if you should invest in a check-up? Consider the following:
- Save money on energy bills
- Catch small repairs before they grow into larger problems
- Extend the life of your heating unit